Day 1: Travel Day Lima to Cusco and Dbrief
Upon arrival at Cusco airport, we transfer to your hotel and make a check-in, our representative gives information about Cusco city, acclimatize to life at nearly 3,500m/12,000ft. The evening is the briefing information about your Inca trail
Day 2: Inca Trail Day 01
An early in the morning we pick you up from your hotel, you transfer by bus to Km 82. Arriving at mid-morning, you have a chance to meet the team that will join you during the trek including the porters, camp assistants, and cooks. The first day's walk is quite easy, and the views of the snow-peaked Veronica Mountain above you and the Vilcanota River below you are spectacular. Lunch will be waiting for you after to see the archeological complex of Patallacta. After lunch has a short break and will continue, we begin the steady climb to Huayllabamba, where the first camp is set up. Meals include Snack, Lunch, Snacks afternoon, and Dinner.
Day 3: Inca Trail Day 02
After breakfast, we begin with a steep three hours approximately ascent to the highest point to the trek, Warmiwañuska (Deep Woman Pass) at some 4,200m (13,800fts) above sea level. Here you will enjoy an incredible view. We go down to Pacaymayo (3500m/11,480ft) the lunch waits for you. After lunch, we ascent will begin to the second highest pass on the Trail, more than 3900m (12,800ft) above sea level. On the way up, you can enjoy a guided visit to the Archaeological Complex of Runkurukay and, on the way down, will visit the Inca Citadel of Sayacmarca (3,600m/11,800ft). Finally, our campsite is in Chaquicocha, enjoy dinner there. Meals include Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snacks afternoon, and Dinner.
Day 4: Inca Trail Day 03
Enjoy a good breakfast, and from here we continue walking towards Phuyu Patamarka (Town in Clouds), another essential archaeological monument. After a brief rest, we will keep walking to the spectacularly-located Archaeological Complex of Wiñay Huayna (Always Young). We have a guided visit of the complex before lunch and afternoon free to relax, last dinner overnight and campsite. Meals Included: Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, and Dinner.
Day 5: Inca Trail Day 04
After an early breakfast, we will make the one-hour walk through the high rainforest to Inti Punku (Gateway of the Sun), the principal entrance to Machu Picchu, with its unparalleled panoramic view of the Inca Citadel. Upon arrival in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of the ruins and monuments, including the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, and the Cemeteries. By yourself have free time to stroll around the Citadel and catching the bus to Aguas Calientes. In the afternoon, you take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where we pick you transport to Cusco and drop you at your hotel. Meals Included: Breakfast, Snack. Please be aware that your tour of Machu Picchu does not include an entry permit to Huayna Picchu (the iconic hill behind the Machu Picchu ruins). If you want to climb Huayna Picchu, then you need to pre-book your permit. Please contact our team if you would like to do this. End our service
- Pre-briefing time at 19hrs in our hotel 1 or 2 days before your date departure.
- Transfer Airport/Bus station - Hotel
- 01 nights Hotel three start standard twin accommodation.
- Tourist Transport.
- Private transfer from your hotel in Cusco to km 82.
- Tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- The bus going down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes where the train station is situated
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance fees to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Camping equipment (professional two-person tents, sleeping mats, dining tent equipped with a table and chairs, a sanitary tent).
- Cook, cooking equipment, meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat and rice, all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leaves tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Tea and snack time every day (tea, coffee, wantan, popcorn, cracker).
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- First-aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Breakfast on the first day and last lunch in Aguas Calientes Town.
- Sleeping bag (if you don't have a sleeping bag there is the possibility of renting one for $ 25.00, 4 days)
- Traditional tips of the porters
- A night after the trek
- Mask and facial protector.