Day 1: Arrival to Cusco ? City Tour
Upon arrival to Cusco, one of our representatives waits at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Where you have some time to rest and acclimatize to the altitude (3,300m above sea level) Our assistant give al information for your trip. In the afternoon we enjoy a visit to the center of the Inca Empire, we visit The Catedral built on the ruins of Inca palace, Koricancha Temple after we visit the archeological remains around to the city, The fortress of Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo the giant rock, the ancient site of Puca Pucara and finally the Water Temple of Tambomachay.
Day 2: Cusco ? Sacred Valley of the Incas ? Machupicchu Overnight
In the morning we explore The Sacred Valley of the Incas, we going down to the fertile river valley, home to the many important Inca sites. The first stop is in the beautiful village call Pisaq, we explore the ancestor market and after that take a bus up to the ruins before we continue the trips to the special lunch in Urubamba town, we tasty the product crowd in this area. We then continue our journey along to the Urubamba river to Ollantaytambo, the best surviving example of Inca town planning and dominated by a giant Inca fortress, we visit the place, and in the afternoon we take a touristic train to Aguas Calientes, we arrive in the evening and our representative waits at the station and walk to your hotel. You are meeting with the guide in the lobby.
Day 3: Machupicchu Private Tour ? Cusco
After breakfast, we leave the hotel to take a bus up to Machupicchu, and we reach this wonder of the world. Here the ?Lost City of the Incas?.? Our tour guide goes with you and explores the place for approximately two hours and a half. We visit the most important monuments such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the Cemeteries. You descend by bus to the small town Aguas Calientes, to take a train and bus to Cusco. Please be aware that your tour of Machu Picchu does not include an entry permit to Huayna Picchu (the iconic hill behind the Machu Picchu ruins). If you want to climb Huaynapicchu, then you need to pre-book your permit. Please contact if you would like to do this.
Day 4: Travel Day out Cusco
Today is at your leisure to do some last minute shopping or sightseeing, before your transfer back to the airport, bus or train station. End our service.
- Transfer Airport/Bus station - Hotel.
- Personal Assitant, an informative meeting
- 03 Nights Hotel Standard 3 Stars accommodation Twin bed.
- Touristic Transportation.
- Tour in a group (25 people approx.)
- 03 Breakfast.
- 01 Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Tur?stic Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes ? Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu vice-versa.
- Private transfer from Ollantaytambo station to your hotel in Cusco.
- General entrance fee for all your trip.
- Professional bilingual guide in groups (Espa?ol & Ingles).
- Transfer Hotel ? Airport/Bus Station.
- First Breakfast
- Travel Insurance
- Taxes and tips.
- Meals not indicated in your program.
- International and Domestic Flights.
- Single supplement.